Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Training Under the Ron K Mentorship Program - Hard Work, Dedication and Trade Results













Another great win from my traders whom were trained personally under me. Big wins and small losses in the US market. Great win in Razer ( Hong Kong stock) and also the S&P 500 where profits were greater than some small US stocks' losses. There were rotation done on trading stocks and also there were stocks that take issue and rocket. I personally think it was a good win since the market was hot recently and there were a lot of opportunities to make $$. Then another trader also profited $5500 total in Tesla and Square using the manual I sold him and also the tips I gave him. So far so good since the profits always supersede the losses. I normally select the right people to come for under my mentorship because I don't want to waste talent but for me to take in good traders, it requires some effort on picking the right people who can perform. Great to be able to see results and confidence gained in all these people under my guidance. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist