Friday, November 27, 2020

NIO - Trading With Small Capital to Big Profits 1000% Using Leverage




I remembered having a conversation with my friend and we were talking on how to grow your funds using a small capital like $2000. It was just a pure talk and it got serious where I think it was all possible to turn it big if you know how to use leverage and shifting. 2 weeks ago, the market was extremely hot. Many stocks started to run and I started to give my friend a tip where I knew his capital was small but I wanted him to use leverage and shifting strategy to make it big. The integral part for this trade must be the stock is trendy like Nio, Xpeng, Li Auto where it continue to trend upwards with higher prices and one needs to continue to shift his stop loss higher and then keep adding positions on the way up.

His initial size was only 200 shares because of his small capital and till now, because of sizing up and adding more positions, his current size is 1400 shares and from $2432, at one point, it was already up like $10,364 but as of Wednesday, it was already $21,408 because the stock shooting higher and higher. My point is it doesn't matter you capital is $500 or $1000, as long as you have the knowledge to know how to shift and the skill to pick the right stock, profits should come pretty easily just like this trade where his return is already 1000% in a short time span of 2 weeks! I will be sharing more when the time is right. Stay tune!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist