Friday, November 20, 2020

The Ok Ron K Prediction Part 2 - The Dow Jones Trading Profits














Another day of great profits trading the Dow Jones last evening after I prepared my Dow outlook in a cafe where I disseminate to my traders on what to do in the night. Another not bad outlook but not great and still my all my my traders were able to make $$ out of my tips. Really pleased that so far so good on my hit rate and traders are outperforming. To trade the Dow Jones, I think they key thing is to watch and observe for the signals are the demand/supply zones and when those signals are flashing, tkae a calculate risk and set the stop loss. The risk will be low and profits will take care of itself. As of now blogging and the Dow Jones is tanking with a lot of bad news. So will it trend up later? What outlook will I give tonight to make $$? What stocks am I touching? I will post on my blog soon!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist