Wednesday, November 11, 2020

The Ron K Stock Tips Giveout - Everyone Made Decent Profits $ From my Personal Tips










Another great evening last night as my students started to make $$ based on my stock tips I shared and gave last week when I conducted a private by invitation only for those who wants to know the market outlook and what stocks to make $$. I got many messages where many of them said they made $$ and they are happy for their small breakthrough. There was a long queue that day and I was really pleased to see success and baby steps taken to make $$ based on the stock tips I shared. I dare to say all the stocks shared moved accordingly to my direction and expectation while seeing others make $$ was pure joy. I even have a student Gillian which profited $10,000 already for this month and is looking to continue her winning streak with me, thank you. And as I studied the Nasdaq and Dow chart, based on the short term sellers area, I am looking to take $$ there as shared with some of you. Watch out.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist