Friday, November 13, 2020

Nio, Xpeng - $7910 to $51,175 Profits in 4 Months, 500% Return on Investment










Nio, a stock which moved from $1 to $48.30 just gave a superb return to my student after he attended my mastermind live trading session in July. He longed at $7.91 and as of yesterday closing, the price is $48.30. Xpeng just shot up 33% yesterday because of a blowout 4 fold earnings which caused the china electric vehicle companies to just ran like crazy. Both stocks, we made $$ since the coffee session I had yesterday was perfect because of the stock tips I shared. Everyone was making $$.


The key towards a trajectory growth to build small $ to big $$ is to pick such stellar stock and be patient with the results. It’s 500% return on his investments and the best thing is I have just figured out how to pick such stocks using base movements. From $7910, his growth is now $51,175 in a short 4 months of investments. I am pretty happy for him because he used the strategies I taught to act on the stock tips I provided. Who’s interested to know my magic formula ?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist