Thursday, November 26, 2020

Tesla - Market Cap Zoomed Past $500 Billion, Profits Up $93,330






It was another superb run in Tesla last evening as the stock ran higher and it shot past all time high and even higher where there wasn't anymore high at the moment. The market cap is now nearer to $500 Billion but I think the most important thing was my trader is in $93,330 profits currently when he first got my tips from watching my Youtube video post 2 weeks ago as attached above. It was a stock which I recommended since I know the stock movements very well and also the recent good news that was released. I am glad that those I picked and went coffee with me all made $$ based on the advice and stock recommendations I shared. Looking forward to the next coffee!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist