Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Ron K : Bought My Manual, Trade on My Signals and Make $11,000++















Sold my manual to only the people whom are my clients and who are willing to trust that my strategies work. So far most of the people who bought the manual and read those chapters which I instructed them to and then acted diligently mostly made $$. First it was from OCBC where my client bought at the super bottom and then back to norwegian and carnival corp where some of them long before the Dow Jones shot up 1700 points and most of the NYSE stocks were moving up north like crazy. Total profits? Each of them made at least 4 digits while one made $11,000 using just 1 chapter in the manual!! 


I have got a lot of requests from all over the world from people who wants to buy my manual but seriously speaking, I am not so interested to sell and I only choose committed and hungry ones to purchase it. Results speak volume and every I have many of them trading and performing at the highest standard and as you can see, many of them messaged and told me that the $$ is made is confidence while the manual is a booster to their confidence level and performance breakthrough. Congrats to all you guys making $$. Please continue to make more $$.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist