Monday, November 2, 2020

Ron K - Coffee, Recite, Redo and Reiterate for The One Best Stock


I having coffee myself now first. I will take on another 4 later as I will show them how to think wisely and be the best version of themselves. The election is coming tomorrow and there are many great stocks. The key is now is I need to scale down my watchlist and narrow down to 2-3 stocks only. I believe I know which stock but I still want to reiterate, recite and redo my list until “the omnipresent” one appear. It's not a difficult task and the market is going to show it's true color soon but the important thing now is to stay calm, cut out all noises and focus, just concentrate on the chart for the signal to appear.

#ronk #stockmarketmindgames #breakthrough

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist