Thursday, November 12, 2020

Ron K: Profits $$ Escalated Because Market Shot Up









My profits escalated big time last evening as the stock I traded moved higher. When I logged into my account, I saw a few great changes. First, my trading buy limit is now $5,400,000 and my sell limit is $8,000,000. Second, the stock I selected ran quite good as the market was rewarding where I caught near bottom before it broke out. My profits escalated to $66,731 for my few hours of work since many tech stocks recorded high % last evening. Third, I am continuously breaking out of my comfort zone to try bigger and greater positions since I want to hit my maximum potential. All these added up together, it's a total breakthrough for my pocket. Confidence is sky high now and the stocks I selected are always outperforming because of all the effort and hard work I spent on coffee and thinking sessions which yielded great results. I need to continue to do some minor tweaks to my game plan to maximize more rewards soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist