Thursday, November 19, 2020

The Great Ron K Prediction - The Dow Jones Crashed Last Evening













I had been making forward prescient predictions in the US and Singapore market literally for years. I dare to say most of the time I got it right and very seldom I made mistakes. If you scroll through my entire blog, you will see many predictions, profits, my trades and many other stocks which I correctly predicted it's movement BEFORE it actually happened. So yesterday morning I was having coffee and I decided to give some Dow Jones outlook to 3 traders. One of them was Winfred and the other 2 was just me recently acquiring them in my arsenal. All 3 traders performed last evening and as usual, my Dow Jones outlook came true again. I whatsapp them saying that the "The Dow will hit some supply zone before it's coming down tonight". This morning after I saw the chart, 100% exactly as per what predicted, the Dow Jones indeed went up first and then crashed in the night!!!

I seldom picked the wrong traders as I want them to perform and make $$. So far, one of my new trader made $7715 under my hand since Nov 13 when I started a private service with him and the other one just kept performing accordingly to what I expected from her. Profits $$ was made and all my traders were pleased with the outlook and stocks I shared where they continue to outperform according to my tips given. As for how I made such predictions? It's usually first having coffee and planning the work out and then using my experience to fish out some movements in the market. Congrats to all who made $$ as I shall continue to find new traders to come under me.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist