Saturday, December 12, 2015

Straits Times Index - Coming Monday Prediction


The Dow slammed down -310 points last evening and it was one of those scary moments where the volatility of the market is back again. One day it goes up +300 points and the next day it can be slammed down another -250 points. This week itself, I made many blog posts on my bearishness on stocks like Yuuzoo, Trendlines, Jumbo etc where I see a retracting of funds from the Big Boys where they kept booking profits instead of buying up. And when the Dow was up +370 points in that one day, the STI continue to slide down with more sellers. This itself is a bad omen for the Singapore Stock Market to trend lower.

So coming Monday, I won't be looking to short but shortlisting good stocks to be added into my watchlist. The STI is near the buying zone with buyers coming in soon which I need to get ready my bullets for any forms of rebound. I don't know when but I will keep watching for that moment to come. Don't miss this chance on the long side.

Here, I would like to thank all who visited my blog, come for my workshop and all the support I got from my students. Thank you all for making this blog one of the most highly read blog on a per day basis. I will be conducting my final workshop of the year which I will post the dates once I get the room and I am off for my holidays. Stay tune for the details for this final time.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist