Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Noble Group - Sells Farm unit to Cofco for US$750 million








One of the stock we traded LIVE yesterday was Noble. It was one of those moments where I was able to capture a bullish stock on a weak market and presented it to all participants who witnessed it LIVE. In the forum and our Whatsapp alert, we also gave calls to alert all to take profits. As you can see from the private forum, students booked profits and they enjoyed the LIVE Trading session with me yesterday as we spent a relaxed one hour joking and scanning stocks together.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/12/live-trading-with-ronald-k-recap-dec.html




I won't brag how good or how accurate am I but I leave it to the hundreds who came witnessed LIVE when we do it as a team. If you are interested in my next LIVE Trading and want to see it for yourself, I will post here when the time is ripe. For now, I am just pure happiness that my clients made $$. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist