Wednesday, December 16, 2015

City Dev - The Art of Bottom Catching






City Dev continues to rise to a high of 7.42 after my last blog post. After so many years, I was still able to catch the top and bottom of stocks which meant the tricks of the stock market never changes. It's that same old hidden buying/selling, gaps, etc. Like I mentioned I was a lazy person and so I was in search of something that gets better with practice without learning new knowledge. After many years, this is it, I found the Holy Grail in the Stock Market and I can make $$ anytime I want. In fact, all of us can do it too, it's just how badly and how determined you want it only. Thanks to all who registered for my workshop on Friday, I can't wait to share.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/12/city-dev-my-powerful-sms-before-good.html

Eventbrite - FREE Redemption of Stock Scanners 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist