Wednesday, December 30, 2015

The Road to $1,000,000 with $100,000 - Contra Trading with Ronald K




I am dead serious about making serious $. 2 days back was a good and enriching day. After all that sharing and learning session in the noon and with my student whom I brought along with, made a good decent 22% return in Cosco today, it just tells me that a mountain of $ is waiting for me in 2016.

So, I went to the bank, withdraw $100,000 and I decided to deposit it into my trading account for CFDs and Cash trading for that $1,000,000. Initially I thought of $50,000 but I decided to give myself more room and not to stress myself out. If you asked me how hungry do I want to make $, I will tell you I am no wishy washy person. If I decided something I will get that job done at all cost.

The difference between successful and non successful people lies in their character. I am a person that doesn't like to wait and that's why I know contra trading suits me and not investment. However I also know, to make a lot of $, I need to be patient, waiting for the right counter to exude hidden buying before I can take a trade. For the people who takes things easy and very indecisive, I will tell you go look for a stable job and work up the ladder. The market waits for no man and if a stock is about to run at that moment, it's either you take it or leave it.

If you love swing trade or long term investment, that's easier than short term trading, but do note u need a sum of $$ before you can invest and hold mid to long term. But if you want to turn small $$ to big $$, you can learn from me and all you need is skills, knowledge, character, decisiveness and the will to want to win to beat the game.

Who is next to join and ride on my success? Be it if you are a newbie or seasoned trader, it doesn't matter. The most important thing is you want to win it badly with my method. Sometimes you feel you cannot achieve it at first, but not to worry, you can always find a successful model and ride on the success.

I only take in serious and the most hungriest people who wants to make $. Be serious about making $ and $ will come looking for you. I will hold a seminar next week to share more on Contra trading.

To register for my seminar, follow the simple instructions below:

STOCK OPERATION WORKSHOP

Workshop Date: 5th Jan 2016,Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist