Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Geo Energy - How To Spot Big Boys' Hidden Buying, 6th Dec 2015




Coming this Sunday, I will be conducting a powerful entry/exit strategies sharing workshop. Normally on a weekend, I will have more time to share more ideas and my methods because everybody comes to the workshop fresh and early and hence this time round, the workshop is 2 hours, from 10am - 12pm.



My workshop is normally sold out so do register asap to avoid disappointment. If you are into short term trading like the recent Geo Energy call I gave on my blog which made $$ as attached the trade record above, then this workshop for you. I will show and teach you what I saw on that hidden buying point when I first posted that bullish call on my blog. True enough, late in the afternoon, the Big Boys in Geo came in and whacked up the stock to a high of 0.151!! When you come for the workshop, please bring your entrance ticker where you will received one after your registration. Presenting your entrance ticket will grant you a FREE Scanner.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/12/geo-energy-resources-ltd-re4si-geo.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/11/geo-energy-resources-ltd-re4si-geo_30.html

In this workshop, you will also be learning on how to pick growth stocks and do rotational punts. Please register only if you intend to come, else it's courteous to give the seats to others. Click to register below:

Eventbrite - Sign Up For FREE Stock Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist