Thursday, December 3, 2015

Instagram - StockMarketMindGames








Yesterday 15 minutes before market closed, I saw an exodus of big hands, selling and cashing out on most stocks and immediately, I posted a message in the private forum for all to exit their long positions. It was way before the Dow was even traded, however the selling was so intensified that as a sensitive and observant trader, I could sensed the danger surroundings and the best option was to exit or else you suffer today.

Now, for those who are into short term trading, please add me into Instagram now because I will showcase a basket of stocks in my watch list for Contra trading and short term intraday profits. Make $500-$1000 a day is my strategy that I will share with you for FREE. Add me and you will see it later. Search stockmarketmindgames and you will see me there.

For those who wants to learn my strategy, i will use a whiteboard to illustrate the fine turning points of supply/demand and register below for this coming Sunday workshop.

Eventbrite - Sign Up For FREE Stock Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist