Wednesday, December 16, 2015

City Dev - My Powerful SMS Before The Good News







Yesterday after market closed, City Dev released a good news. The headline reads "To Divest Three Singapore Properties Valued at S$1.1 Billion to Investment Firm". When I saw the news, I knew my reading skills has been on the jackpot again where all somm members should be in the $ if they took actions. Why? Because yesterday morning @ 9:10am, I already gave a bullish call for all somm members to watch City Dev to go long. See the above SMS attached.



So I was able to read ahead of the good news before it was released. How did I do it? It's all got to do with reading the sectors in play. Interested to find out more about our calls and SMSes? I will talk and share more on the workshop on Friday. Since it's my last for the year, don't miss it.

Eventbrite - FREE Redemption of Stock Scanners 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist