Thursday, December 17, 2015

AusGroup - $100 Million Contract




I was watching the Top Volume this morning and suddenly Ausgroup caught my attention. In fact, I was watching Ausgroup for a week already and yesterday was just tricky. Why? Because first off, the stock gap and towards the end of closing, the stock met sellers where the price was closed day low. 10 mins after market closed yesterday, it announced a good news as attached above and today, the stock gap up again and as of now, staying in the Top Volume without disappearing. It definitely has meaning in it and I need to study carefully for the next fine turning points. If you are interested to follow me on Ausgroup, register below for tomorrow's workshop for entry and exit price.

Eventbrite - FREE Redemption of Stock Scanners 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist