Thursday, December 3, 2015

Loyz Energy, Sincap, Dax - Universal Strategies in ALL Market





I am so happy to receive messages and trade records that my students are making $$. Some of them are coming for my Jan course and since it's already sold out for Jan course and no more seats left, some of them made back their course fee even before the course starts. Seeing such messages really made my day and wanting to give back more. Soon, I will be conducting a LIVE Trading event where I will trade in front of you and you can follow me if you want. In that event, you will see how I perform my pre trades, analysis and then execution. Details and dates will be posted in my instagram account, so if you are interested, do search for me @ stockmarketmindgames

If you are interested in my strategies to use it to trade indices or stocks because my method is universal, do register for my workshop this coming Sunday. Do remember to bring your entrance ticket for a FREE Scanner.

Eventbrite - Sign Up For FREE Stock Alerts 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist