Thursday, December 24, 2015

Rotation with Stocks - Contra Trading and Your $$ Will Never Be Stucked




I am pretty motivated to see such a good trade record. It doesn't matter about how big/small you trade, but using the strategy I taught in the Stock Operation Course to do rotation which I also shared in my workshop for this past 1 year. After finishing 1 stock, it's always wise to move on to another stock so that your funds is not stuck at any one point of time. While many traditional adage about Contra Trading is risky, that's because they don't know the holy grail and most human has inferior emotions when it comes to booking profits and cutting losses. Once you discovered the secrets, trading short term is as easy as abc and it shouldn't be as difficult like what most people said.



Many years ago, if I would to listen to others when they tell me short term trading is risky, I wouldn't have become who am I today and I wouldn't have discovered the holy grail in contra trading. My motivation spirits when someone tells me I can't do something is exceptionally high and I don't have to proof nobody wrong, but I shall let me records speak volume. Don't believe Contra Trading is easy? Click and see my trade records below:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/05/sunday-times-k-is-for-making-killing.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/10/contel-corp-zero-loss-contra-hit-rate.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist