Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Ying Li - The Morning Gap Up






Another superb call that is out of the world. Yesterday was a good day when I gave Ying Li to all SOMM .

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/12/ying-li-charged-up-for-somm.html

Woke up really early in the morning as I have to prepare some trades. After assessing the market conditions, I was able to derived that Ying Li was going to gap up and hence posted in my private forum for all to book profits and also an alert was sent out to all SOMM Students to lock in $$. Remember while you are still sleeping, I am already up doing my homework and working doubly harder than ever before. It's my character and habit that determine my success since I am a person that doesn't like to be late and always want to be one step ahead.


I can't control when the stock is going to run, but if my eyes is on the screen, I can almost know it before the hidden buying and if I get my facts well, I can even foresee the future before it even happens just like this gap up in Ying Li with a target price of 0.172 as we see it right now on the screen. Congrats to all who went long!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist