Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Alliance Mineral - Made $$ Again, 2nd Round









Gave out a last Whatsapp message to my clients for Alliance Mineral when the absorbing of shares was detected at 0.139. Earlier today, yesterday a student of mine also bought Alliance @ 0.13 and sold today @ 0.137 for a good $630 bucks. After he sold, I was watching this counter closely for some turning points. Just when I thought 0.137 there's going to be some selling, the buyers came in again and that's where I knew my earlier post was wrong and I need to reverse my position to go long again. Alliance is now at 0.144 and a high of 0.145. If you are interested to know more about short term trading and our Whatsapp alerts, do remember to register for Sunday.

Eventbrite - Sign Up For FREE Stock Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist