Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Terratech - Running Now




Last evening, I posted the bullishness about Terratech and a stock to watch today. Indeed, the stock flew as of now. Within a mere 10 mins, the stock rocket with big volumes indicating that the Big Boys came in to whack up.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/12/terratech-i-will-be-watching-tomorrow.html


I have got to give credit to my student because he was the one who alerted all members to watch Terratech in our private forum. What I do, he can do it better. I am getting more hands and eyes to watch the market together. Terratech is currently top 1 in the Top Volume with price running. It's amazing and if you are interested to learn from me, you can email to stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist