Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Refreshments Provided - 6th Dec 2015



It was another sell out crowd last evening with participants who registered for my workshop, learning and taking valuable knowledge home last evening. It was one of those sessions where not only I shared my life story with events and pictures but I showed my recent and past trades that made me successful today. As posted last evening, coming this Sunday, I will hold a 2 hour workshop where I will reveal how to spot the hidden buying on Geo Energy when I first posted on my blog. See the below link.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/12/geo-energy-how-to-spot-big-boys-hidden.html

In liew of a festive season, I decided to provide refreshments for those who are coming this Sunday for my workshop. If you want to make $$ with me on the following Monday, then this workshop is for you. When you come for the workshop, please bring your entrance ticker where you will received one after your registration. Presenting your entrance ticket will grant you a FREE Scanner. Please register only if you intend to come, else it's courteous to give the seats to others. Click to register below:

Eventbrite - Sign Up For FREE Stock Alerts 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist