Monday, December 21, 2015

Stock Operation Course March - Sold Out and Thank You


I am very pleased to announced that my Stock Operation Course in March was just sold out. For those who emailed me earlier and asked for it, thank you for your prompt reply and your quick decision to sign up because you guys are grabbing the course so quick that I have no more seats left now. Today is December and my next course is in April 16th-17th which is totally insane. In my upcoming course next year, I will show a new 2 bar strategy in detailed that one is able to reap instant profits from the market if you take actions.




On another note, we gave calls on Ezion 2 times, 1st on Dec 04 where we cut a small loss and another last Thursday since the stock turned bullish for all students who have an account with my personal assistant and signed up my course. Today Ezion appeared in Top Volume with price rising and congrats to those who took actions for the first two rounds. For the new students, my assistant will guide you guys on what to do tomorrow if you are coming for the LIVE trading.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist