Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Terratech - Trade Records $




If I tell you that I can make $$ at will if I really want almost every day/week, you may be skeptical and in doubt. However if you had been following me on my blog, I had been very consistent. Yes I do cut loss but my losses is very tight and seldom triggered. Today is just another day for me and my student within like 15 minutes and the job is accomplished.



Went long Terratech yesterday and sold at the peak today! Within just 2 days, 800 bucks in the pocket doing nothing but Contra Trading. While most people think that Contra is difficult and risky, I think otherwise. If it's risky, how would I keep producing records over records? Study the diagram, we longed BEFORE the big boys and they came in today and so our job is to sell to them. The burning question is how to buy before them, so that after they buy, your job is to sell to them! That will be the basis for my program, always one step ahead of the Big Boys.

If you had been trading for many years and been using scanners, TA/FA, indicators etc..and haven't been successful, there must be something wrong in your method. If you keep doing the same thing over and over again but still did not find a breakthrough, it is confirmed that you did the wrong thing consistently. And if you do the wrong thing over and over again repeatedly, then how are you ever going to find success?

My one of a kind program suits beginners who knows nothing about the market to experts, why? Because I don't use anything that is taught in the market outside. While people say they use the funds managers or Big Boys strategy, that's good. But I will constantly buy before them and sell to them, so when the Big Boys comes in, I am in the selling mode already. Thank you all who signed for my program. Consistently watching and learning will only make you shrewder and smarter. It's not how novice or how much $$ you lost in the past, it's how badly you want to move forward. Sorry guys, my march program is really sold out. If you are interested, I am only left a few more seats in April. Interested people can email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist