Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Geo Energy - How To Buy The Hidden Buying Zone on my Blog



Many times I was asked how did I spot the hidden buying in a stock. My answer is very simple, it's hard to explain on the blog and I would rather use a whiteboard and market to illustrate and so the best way to learn is to come for my workshop. Geo Energy was one classic example. On Monday when I posted on the hidden buying to today's price jumped, it was all well planed and executed perfectly.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/11/geo-energy-resources-ltd-re4si-geo.html

Today Geo ran up further to 0.152 as captured above. In my workshop this coming Sunday, as promised, I will not only give a FREE Scanner to scan for the right stock but more importantly, I will show you how to spot a stock like Geo Energy on the hidden buying zone where the entry point is the safest and how to sell today when everybody is buying frenziedly when the news is out. I will only do this once and so please take a pen and paper to write down the secrets.

Eventbrite - Sign Up For FREE Stock Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist