Thursday, April 14, 2016

Pacific Radiance, Spackman, Rex, STI - Scalping Day for Fast Profits









It was a tough day as predicted that the market today may not be a good day, click on the link below to read my forward prediction earlier in the morning.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/04/singapore-straits-times-index-may-not.html

For the whole day, I received many emails, Whatsapp that clients and students of mine were making $$$ and they sent me their trade record. The one trade that made my day was this particularly student who signed for my program last year and is coming for my course this week. She haven't attended the course but had already made $$ before the actual course just based on my daily outlook in the private forum. To see her make $650 in one Contra day just made my day and to see the rest of students who already acquired the skills to make $$ themselves just elevate my overall mood. Thank you so much and we shall make more $$ next week.

Workshop Date: 19th April 2016,Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist