Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Sembcorp Ind - A SOMM Private Call






Another powerful call in the morning from Ronald K to all my SOMM Members. Congrats and yes, Sembcorp Ind collapsed immediately after my bearish call. Most of you might think that I only do penny stocks, but I will tell you this, my skills and fundamentals were built upon years of trading blue chips and mid caps and hence my forte is still on these blue chips. Blue chips are the backbone for STI and they were stocks that I traded heavily in the past. My experience and
knowledge then brought me later into the world of penny stocks which I accumulate my fortune. Whatever it is, I am again that this powerful call made SOMM $$. :)

Eventbrite - Register for Trading with Ronald K x2

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist