Monday, April 25, 2016

LIVE Trading with Ronald K - A Usual 9:00am Sell Out Crowd







Did a LIVE Trading today @ Phillip Capital in the morning at 9:00am. As usual, there is a lot of people and everyone who came today had a chance to see how I masterfully select, patiently wait for a stock before execution. We did not traded Sysma but another stock instead. Sysma was a stock that was held over the weekend since last week as per blog post below:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/04/sysma-qt-vascular-live-trading-with.html

I am happy to see so many students benefited and learnt the observation skills from me today with the buy/sell Q and more importantly stocks selection. More to come soon. Get ready guys. As for those who are interested to see me in action, I will tell you how to do so during my workshop tomorrow.

Eventbrite - Register for FREE Stock Trading with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist