Saturday, April 16, 2016

Stock Operation Course - Day 1, A Long Enriching Day





It was my April Stock Operation Course and the class as usual is fully packed. Today was Day 1 of the course and I shared many new and previous wonderful strategies that was unheard of outside elsewhere. Not only did I eliminated Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis completely from my trading plan but importantly I introduced a new way to watch and trade stocks using the Top Volume with faster and more efficient way of screening stocks in less than 3 seconds.

It was a long day for me and my students but I believed it was a fruitful yet enriching one as everybody realized where their past mistakes were all of them enjoyed learning the new revolution way of trading Singapore stocks. I will be uncovering more secrets tomorrow and share a market outlook tomorrow. Please kindly be attentive and ask me as much questions as you have. See ya'll tomorrow!

Workshop Date: 19th April 2016,Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist