Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Singapore Straits Times Index - A 8:42am Forecast Privately




Everyday I make forward prescient prediction of the STI in my private forum. As usual, my forecast is normally spot on and I would say very minor times I made a wrong call. Today was just another day of my prediction at 8:42am in the morning where I predicted that the market is toppish and a bearish day. As of now, from market opened green in the morning to now red with major sellers, one could look to short the STI index and make $$.

To make a day to day prediction is difficult but it's not so when you acquire the right skill set. I will share more on this skill set to my private students and talk about it a little on Friday. Once you can forecast the future, $$ will come looking for you. Congrats to those who shorted!!



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist