Thursday, April 7, 2016

Rickmers Maritime - We Are Saved by A Maneuver



Rickmers Maritime is now suffering heavy selling since it reached a high of 0.112. From the moment I gave the call at 0.102-0.104, the stock rocketed with Big Boys buying but well, the moment they stopped their buying and looking to unload at the Fake Breakout, that's where I detected it and gave a sell call @ 0.110-0.111. See my below post:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/04/rickmers-maritime-trade-and-track.html

This powerful maneuver by the Big Boys were too powerful and caught the retailers by surprise. I am sure if I did not give a sell call in my private forum, most of them would expect higher / more rising prices to come which was impossible looking at how the flipped the buy/sell Q heavily. Whatever it is, my job as a speculator was done for today. Can't wait to share more of this devious maneuver on Saturday's workshop.

Eventbrite - Register for Alerts by Ronald K x9

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist