Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Rickmers Maritime - Booked Near Top










Booked Rickmers Maritime near the top at 0.114 earlier. Using the same powerful SOMM skills, we avoided a reaction as we can see right now the price is suffering selling at 0.107. Made 2 rounds of good solid profits all within 1 Contra day with precision timing skills that was unparalleled to none. See the above attached trade record you know that adding 2 rounds of profits tantamount to $3100+ in 1 Contra day!

Other than that, in fact, last evening, I shared how I spotted Rickmers Maritime and yesterday I was confident that it would ran higher today based on my round 2 call which we swung overnight and made a good decent profit today.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/04/rickers-maritime-round-2-came.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/04/rickers-maritime-round-2-from-ronald-k.html

It was overwhelming last evening, but it shall be more overwhelming tomorrow when I conduct my LIVE Trading. In fact, I just gave some Whatsapp call to short stocks. The stock dropped and congrats to those who shorted and made $$. :)

Eventbrite - Register for Trading with Ronald K x2

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist