Monday, April 18, 2016

Singapore Straits Times Index - Bad Day :(



It was a a wonderful and enriching sharing during the weekend for the past 2 days on my Stock Operation Course. During the course, I shared many wonderful strategies but more importantly I shared an important outlook for STI where my view was pretty bearish in the short term. Today I expect the market to gap down based on my K Turn and the powerful gap theory which I consistently reiterate over and over again during the weekend. I am glad that some students already made $$ based on my outlook slight bearish outlook last Thursday and is swing trading the position for a bigger $$. Congrats! I will share more on the theory tomorrow. See you guys there!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/04/stock-operation-course-day-1-long.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/04/stock-operation-course-day-2-final.html

Workshop Date: 19th April 2016,Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist