Friday, April 1, 2016

Tat Hong - Market Pulse, Market Sense



It was yet another powerful trade yesterday when I witnessed the overall market collapsed with Tat Hong slowly selling from the high of 0.645/0.65 towards the 0.625 range towards the end of the day. It was a private message to all clients and students to make $ with me and yes, most of us got the job done. The market was very bullish in the afternoon for a short surge but towards the end of day, I saw some hidden selling on certain stocks and most penny stocks started to slow tapper off with sellers which warrants a sell call for Tat Hong for all our clients. Indeed a unforgettable experience for me and my team. The most pleasing thing was how some students made $$ even before attending my course. By just coming for my private sharing sessions, they learnt many wonderful strategies first while waiting for their course in upcoming months. Congrats all. More to come soon!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/03/tat-hong-we-made-again-private-whatsapp.html

Eventbrite - Register for an Opportunity Ronald K x1

Update 1/4/2016, 11.42am



More sell down from more sellers. Stay out in this stock now!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist