Saturday, April 23, 2016

A Highly Anticipated PPT For my Workshop - Only 15 People




Just completed a highly anticipated slide for my workshop next Tuesday. It took me a few hours to masterfully craft it and penning down my thoughts, ideas and methods into this one must see PowerPoint slide which sums up everything I have to give on my simple yet powerful timing strategy. I shouldn't be sharing this slide since it contains some holy grail method but I decided to share it for the 15 people who will be coming for my workshop next Tuesday.

The lesser people who knows about it, the better it is because you will have a winning edge and first glimpse over the normal people that doesn't have a single clue what I will be giving out. I don't need a lot of people to see or listen to me as I don't do much marketing and advertisement, but unfortunately people are always registering for my workshop and it's usually sold out. All I need are the people who are hungry for skills, knowledge and the will to make $$, you are the people are I am looking for. Register below for this opportunity to see and trade with Ronald K

Eventbrite - Register for FREE Stock Trading with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist