Friday, April 1, 2016

Winning Trades From Yesterday's Market - Trade Records








Another pile of trade records from students whom haven't attended my course but started making $$ based on my daily outlook in the private forum and my Whatsapp alert calls. It was such a beautiful day to start with with all these winning trades and happy faces. While I made a wrong call on Yoma, the other calls made up for it.

I am happy it's yet another $$ making week for the people who have already learnt to fish themselves before the course but consistently come for my private sessions. For those who just joined, just get ready your account, when I detected a stock, it will be in the private forum and whatsapp!

Add me in Instagram. Search me @ StockMarketMindGames

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist