Thursday, April 28, 2016

Singtel - A SOMM WhatsApp Short Sell Call, Swing Trade








People used to think I only play penny stocks but in fact, I am well versed in all counters be it penny stock, blue chips or mid caps. They are all similar and as long as there are charts and Top volume to aid me, I can scan good/bad stocks, find a good entry point and make a good trade out of it.

Last Wednesday April 20th, that was the case for my SOMM Team in Singtel. I was watching this counter closely before decided that the BBs were unloading on that day and hence I decided to give a WhatsApp call to short sell this counter. April 20th bar was the high for Singtel that day and there wasn't anymore high thereafter. Earlier just now, Singtel had a huge powerful drop which warrants me to give a call to cover shorts in order to secure a decent profit for a 8 day swing trade.

I want more people to benefit from my WhatsApp call and alerts. Don't miss my next WhatsApp call. Register below for my WhatsApp Talk and let's profit together.

 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist