Tuesday, April 5, 2016

DBS - A Private Forum, Whatsapp Call







Another powerful call for my members in the SMMG Club. We shorted DBS in the morning at 9.00am sharp and the stock just tanked and collapsed with ferocious velocity. From 15.04 to a low of 14.85 in just within 20 mins! Many who came yesterday, a promised was made and a market outlook was given, but more importantly, the promised was delivered into $$ today. Here, congrats all who shorted and made $ once again! Too see so many people benefiting from my calls is just a blessing. Not only I can do penny counters, but blue chips are my forte too because blue chips are the backbone of STI one can make a lot of $$ from there too.

Add me at Instagram @ StockMarketMindGames

Tonight is the night I will show how to join my private forum and Whatsapp. I will hand pick selected participants and do be there early and please bring a pen and paper.

Eventbrite - Register for Trading with Ronald K x2

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist