Tuesday, September 19, 2017

ASTI^ - 53% Last Minute



ASTI^ just recorded an amazing last minute buy up of almost 33 million shares where the stock had a gain of 53% in like 40 minutes. I wasn't watching this counter until one of my team member told me and we whacked hard into the stock. Just when I thought Rowsley was running like mad, another stock just outperformed and tomorrow should be an interesting day for more of such stocks which I roughly know which counter.

I got too many requests for the Follow Ronald K Trades Session and hence I am doing another one dubbed "Copy Ronald K Trades Talk" session next Tuesday for those who are interested to trade with me. For all of you who missed tonight's session, we shall do another one so that you can follow my trades. Registration is on the below link.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist