Friday, September 29, 2017

Falcon Energy - Precision Timing Alert on Sellers




I must say my observation skills comes useful when I can detect hidden sellers at the peak of Falcon Energy. Click and read my earlier blog post. It was a short blog post that sellers are coming out and indeed now on the right hand side of the 5 minute chart, as you can see, the sellers were selling!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/09/falcon-energy-locked-in-profits.html


I will be sharing more on hidden selling and how real selling takes place before it actually happen. Normally what most people see is selling but what they don't see is the peak BEFORE the REAL selling. I think it's important to share this knowledge and I will include it in my talk next Tuesday. Don't miss it!

Eventbrite - Buy/Sell with Ronald K Event Registration

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist