Thursday, September 7, 2017

Cityneon - A Bullish Whatsapp Alert





Sent out a bullish Whatsapp alert 2 days back on Cityneon when I saw the BBs slowly collecting scripts for this counter at around 13:30pm. After the scary sell down yesterday, Cityneon continued to climb upwards with speed today as the buyers continued to support the stock. There was also a CIMB bullish report that was issued yesterday after our Whatsapp alert which adds on more conviction and bullishness when I first discovered this counter 1 day before that report was out. Click link below to see.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/09/cityneon-whatsapp-to-lock-in-profits.html



As Cityneon continues to surge, I will add on positions when necessary and look to average up when more buyers kick in. I will post my Cityneon trade when I completed my sell order. I will send another Whatsapp when I see another stock.

Eventbrite - Register for my Whatsapp Calls Event

Update: 7/9/2017, 4:05pm




Buyers indeed kicked in and more positions added. It's trading at 1.085 now! The stock is definitely in the strong hands of the buyers. It reached a high of 1.095. Some impending good news is coming out.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist