Saturday, September 16, 2017

Starburst - More Growth for Maintenance Work




Sent out a bullish Whatsapp alert to SOMM on Aug 28th when I saw smart money accumulation going on in Starburst. The stock back then was pretty obvious that smart money was about to start buying at placement price of 0.39 where I spotted it with a pair of trained eyes. Thereafter, I quickly sent a bullish Whatsapp alert so as to intercept the BBs movement and let my SOMM Team buy before the BBs could start their real buying.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/starburst-gunning-bigger-contracts

Today when I checked the news, I am pleased to see that Starburst released some very good news on growth which could spur more growth for the company. The amazing thing was what did I saw on Aug 28th to almost allow me to buy near the bottom before the good news was released? It was some critical BBs 1 lot marker which I will share more in my "Follow Ronald K Trades" session on Sep 19th. See you all there!

Eventbrite - Follow Ronald K Trades Session

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist