Friday, September 15, 2017

Oil Related Stocks - Keppel Corp, SembMarine, SembCorp









The market was a little weird today when I saw DBS had a huge gap down from yesterday's last minute buying. The Dow was up last evening but the overall market in SG was down like the sellers had no stoppage. I went back to revisit some old stocks but couldn't find any interesting counters and suddenly I saw YZJ tanking in a very fast speed which lead me to see more oil stocks like Keppel, Sembmarine and Sembcorp where I found that the speed of selling was equally fast.

I went short on some oil stocks earlier and now most of them were all down. There is something missing in this market which I don't know what is it but it looks bearish but at the same time it also looks volatile with mildly bullishness. I can't really say what is it and hence I prefer short term trading now just to avoid any unnecessary losses. Tough market and short term trading is the only strategy that I employ now.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist