Thursday, September 7, 2017

Raffles Medical - What You Need To Know



Raffles Medical has been on a long term down trend where there was no signs of turning up because the buyers were reluctant to support the stock. This counter used to be a super growth stock but every growth will one day turn sour where nothing is up forever. Looking at the way how the sellers control this counter, what you need to know is a good price and timing to go long on this counter rather than continuing short it.

For a good long on this counter, I need to see a heavy panic sell down first followed by some shortage of sellers before this stock will start taking a turn towards the upside. I have placed this counter in my Watchlist and will send a Whatsapp alert out should I see the BBs starting to buy up.

Eventbrite - Register for my Whatsapp Calls Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist