Thursday, September 28, 2017

Cityneon - A Bullish SOMM Whatsapp Alert





Today CIMB issue a buy rating for Cityneon @1.15 where the report had some good technical analysis on the bullishness for the stock. However, 7 days back on Sep 21st, I had already saw some accumulation and collections going on and started to gave a bullish Whatsapp alert to my SOMM Team. The stock did not fly the next few days but it experienced a mini flush first before started to trend higher today.

There is a difference between TA and reading a chart before it moves. Hence, for short term wise, today is a good day to lock in some good profits first as the buyers looks like it's getting tired while the sellers might appear. There are many requests to get my Whatsapp alerts and follow my buy/sell trades and hence don't miss out my talk and registrations next Tuesday, Oct 10th. Only come if you register.

Eventbrite - Buy/Sell with Ronald K Event Registration

Update: 28/9/2017, 7:21pm




Just nice when I saw some bullish reports for Cityneon today, I decided that the stock has reached a temporary peak and hence sent out a Whatsapp alert to lock in profits right at the very peak 1.175. Cityneon tumbled big time towards end of day. Congrats all!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist