Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Penny Stocks Session - LIVE Trading with Ronald K





I did a sharing last evening and the turn out was what I wanted, lesser people which I enjoyed more than a huge crowd. For those who attended yesterday, I shared about my LIVE Trading and my Whatsapp alert and so I will be doing a LIVE Trading session later because it seemed as though there are some good penny stocks for trading. The market is now hot with so many good stock running like YZJ, Raffles Medical and so many others. I hope to find a good stock later.

I won't be doing any talks for the time being as I am preparing for other private events and hence there are currently no dates on my blog. I will be featured in an interview soon so grab a copy to find out more about my life pre and post trading and teaching. See you all!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist