Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Trade Record 3


Trading is really a tough game, not only is it difficult to control emotions, it is also difficult to regain back confidence once a huge amount of money is lost. For me, i can be technically good, but my biggest enemy is my mental state of mind. Sometimes, impatience beget me to enter too early, sometimes cutting losses too early caused me to lose more money. Sometimes, i just couldn't cut loss at all because i knew that's exactly the correct entry. What i could do as a trader is to empty my mind, let go my ambitious goal and allow my mind to stay in a calm and stateless mode where it resembles a non living thing like a rock. To achieve that would require discipline and many hours of practice. She would have won the battle by 70% if emotion is virtually non-existent.

Ronald K