Saturday, August 6, 2016

Stock Operation Course October - Sold Out





Here, I am glad to announce that my Stock Operation Course in October is fully sold out and I want to thank everyone who came by today took up my program. The things you all will be learning will be immerse with new insights and knowledge where I will be sharing more on growth stocks for long term investments and also for those who loves short term trading, I will be touching on contra trading for both blue chips and penny stocks. My next program which I believe is my final for the year will be on Nov 19 - Nov 20, 2016. If you are interested, you can register for my talk next Friday Aug 12th, or send me an email to stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

Eventbrite - Register and Learn about our Whatsapp Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist